Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fourth in the north

We had a great 4th of July visiting family, eating, and doing a ton of swimming.


Taking a ride with Grandpa:


Two cousins at the beach:


Now, if I could just Lennon to smile for me...


That's a little better:


Jumping in:


Little fish:


The big four:


Happy to catch a classic Veronica expression:


Don't shoot:


Love this one with Grandma:


Ezra spent more time in the water than out:



Snuggles on the dock:


Waiting for fireworks:


Okay, now we're getting some nice light:




Snack time:


One more swim the next morning:


Lennon must be excited to become a big brother in the fall:


Next time, let's do the group photo at sunset instead:


Fun weekend! Thank you to my in-laws!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP