Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Pause

I know things have been a little quiet around here. I'm in the middle of a transition to a new PC and haven't had easy access to my photos or the ability to edit them for a few days. And to be honest, I haven't taken a lot of family shots lately anyway. When I'm up and running again, I hope to sort through my archives and post some outtakes. It's been a while since I've done that... and the idea of picking them out is getting more and more daunting because there are so many to choose from.

Thanks for staying tuned!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP