Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Minneapolis mini-staycation

Sorry if you already caught these on Instagram, but I also want a record on my blog. I took some film photos too, but as usual those won't be viewable anytime soon.

R and I took a date weekend in Minneapolis: a night at The Marquette, a run along the river, cocktails at Stilheart, dinner at demi. It was great!


Downtown felt eerily quiet during the pandemic, but you know what, you can still get out there and do things if you are smart and safe about it, like Mary Tyler Moore here:


Grandma Linda watched the kids for us. They gave us some rocks they painted and we positioned them around the city. Here's where we put one of Omri's:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP