Friday, March 29, 2024

SB living

We stayed on the second floor of this cool place, three blocks off of State Street, which made it really easy to walk to coffee shops and restaurants. The beach was only eight blocks away too.


The inside was spacious but less unique. The living area was kind of dark and not great for photos, so I guess I didn't take any. But here are the bedrooms:



There was this odd day bed too. Omri slipped and hit his head on the floor before this photo was taken. I think he was enjoying the attention:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP