Monday, March 25, 2024

Old friends in SB

Sorry it has been taking me a bit to get my photos from Santa Barbara together. I only had the bare bones of camera gear with me and didn't take as many shots as on previous trips, but of course I do have a few to share.


The last time we went to Santa Barbara as a family was during the pandemic and didn't get to hang with many of our old friends, so this time we made a point of reconnecting with them. We even had a 15-year reunion with the Newcomers club that we belonged to. We met up at the Mission's rose garden where there just happened to be an actual Newcomers meet-up happening, so we borrowed their sign for this photo:
 

These girls have grown up and have little brothers now:


Here's another guy Omri's age. These two were born after we moved away, but they still have known each other a long time.


And who could forget our old neighbors.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP