Monday, August 31, 2026

Camp Du Nord 2026, part 2: iPhone shots

I didn't bring my big camera out on the water, just in case I happened to go in, so this is where having a camera on my phone is sure convenient.

Omri and I went on a kayak adventure to Blueberry Island:


It's not really pictured here, but we swam around the whole island!


And we climbed on the rocks:


On a separate adventure, Veronica and I hiked the goat trail to Pine Point and kayaked back. The water was so calm that evening!


While the kids were with their age groups, R and I paddled across the north arm of Burntside AND took a hike to the scenic Chant Lake:


Then there was our lunch cook-out at a campsite across the lake. A couple of counselors helped guide us.



We made pita pizzas made over a little gas stove:


Then we have a few random photos like this one of the gray hoodie triplets:


On the left, we have V relaxing in a hammock. On the right, we have her looking like her yarn weaving.


One of our bug experts with an apparatus for attracting moths:


Ready for age groups:


R walking through the Sentinels:


We completed two 1,000-piece puzzles:


Our family reading nook:


Sauna time:


This year's polar plungers (we ran into the lake every morning at 7:45):


A fire on our last night:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP