Sunday, October 26, 2025

Veronica turns 15

It was kind of an odd birthday. She went to school and then had a short time at home before she needed to get down to the theater for another performance of The Little Mermaid. We finally had some time for cake and gifts afterwards.



The next day, after two dance classes, we went out for brunch at Churchill St before she had to be back at the theater for yet another performance of The Little Mermaid. This girl is firing on all cylinders!


Grandpa Rak (not pictured) and Sofia were in town for the weekend and joined us for brunch.


I wish we had more of a chance to celebrate this amazing daughter of mine. I am super proud of her and love her so much. Let's make something happen for her Sweet Sixteen next year!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP