Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Seeing family around Christmas, part 2

After five days at home to quarantine, we picked up a couple of cousins and went up to my parents' place for New Years Eve. I'm really happy we had the chance to see them this holiday season.

  

More gifts were opened:


Legos!




This is a hoodie she had her eye on when she went shopping with Grandma last summer:



Here they are opening the karaoke machine:


My new dog-nephew, Max, joined us as well:


We went sledding and skating, although I only have coverage of the sledding:


It was really great getting these four together again (for the first time since August):


Here's a look at that toboggan in action:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP