Saturday, March 31, 2018

A mediocre clown and other odds and ends

We saw this clown perform at the park, and he wasn't that funny, but maybe that was the point?


At least the kids were entertained:



Wandering around Alice Keck Park:


Panoramic from Franceschi Park (this is a composite of three full-sized images stitched together... it looks better bigger):


Inside the courthouse:


Atop the courthouse:


Just another favorite coffee shop... I liked the colors in the window:


Our friend Leslie painted this spoon mural... Garbage cans included for scale.


I think that's it for now.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP