Tuesday, August 18, 2020

William O'Brien state park

We went on our annual August camping trip with friends, this time at William O'Brien State Park, which is conveniently close to the Cities.



Pie iron pizzas for dinner:



Camp dog:


These are some of Veronica's oldest friends... I'm glad they continue to keep in touch:


Based on my limited photos, it would appear we did a lot of eating on this trip. S'more were a must:


We took a long bike ride Saturday morning and went swimming in the afternoon, but somehow I didn't manage to capture any photos from these activities.


The park is located along the St. Croix river. Omri enjoyed exploring the river's edge.


I'm mixing in a few iPhone photos. Love this one:


Veronica's fire starting skills have come a long way:


The girls did a little song and dance:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP