Sunday, August 23, 2020

Rachel, season 2

You may remember Rachel from last summer. She was the kids' nanny again this summer and her time with us has ended once again.

Here's the trio eating a favorite snack, nachos:

I'm impressed by the arts and crafts they did together. Here's a sample:

Toilet paper roll figures were a hit. That's the Rachel, Omri, and Veronica in the first row, respectively. Omri is holding the rocket ship from the previous picture. Harry Potter and somebody I'm not able to identify are in the back.

A collection of books:




Rachel drew herself and Omri drew himself. So cute!



A paper lantern:


We will miss you, Rachel!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP