Friday, August 21, 2020

Omri tries bok choy

We have been revamping our approach to meal times lately in an effort to expand the kids' diets. I'll be honest--it's been a huge source of stress and I've spent meals close to tears when I see their disappointment over being served something unfamiliar. But I have to hand it to the kids for keeping a positive attitude about the situation. If nothing else, they are hiding their distaste and are usually willing to try a little of everything on their plates, even if it means they will still go to bed hungry on some nights.


This is a little iPhone video of Omri trying a piece of bok choy sautéed in soy sauce and sesame oil for the first time. My favorite part is when he starts to give it a "thumbs up" but then changes it to a rubbing of his chin. Also, keep a look out for a surprise appearance from Veronica at the end.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP