Friday, April 3, 2020

Oma's Hut

Here's a quick look at the second place at which we stayed, a place we lovingly referred to as Oma's Hut:


This was located in a rain forest up near the top of a volcano, which meant for more, well, rain and somewhat cooler temperatures...


But it was very lush.


I should have shown more of the funky design features in the A-frame, like the cool loft or the interesting lighting fixtures in the kids' room. But all I have is this shot of the kids zoning out on some screens:


We all agreed Grandma Linda would have loved Oma's Hut because it very much matched her style, but this was the point in the trip when we went separate ways. She made the call to head home a few days early on account of the uncertainty around the virus. Omri had developed a cough during our stay and we all felt a little concerned about where that could lead. The cough ended up not being anything serious, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to my share of lying awake at night worried about our family's health and the general state of the world. These are certainly uncertain times.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP