Thursday, April 9, 2020

HawaiiPhone

Here's a kind of alternate view of our trip to the Big Island from the perspective of my iPhone.


Omri was pretty proud of this "armored" sand castle creation of his:


Our condo had this great pool right outside, along with a hot tub and a "medium" tub (photo by R):


R and I got out on a few dates, including a really long job/hike along the rocky coast:


Hiding out from the virus at Oma's Hut:




We went on a whale watching cruise... and didn't see a single whale. It was still a nice boat ride.


Fill your own malasadas:



Photo by Veronica:





Time to relax:


Selfie:


A series of panoramics:





Hawaiian Shave Ice:


I'll be honest: we thought about riding out the pandemic in Hawaii (we did have our work laptops with us) but ultimately decided to head back to the mainland.


Ready for the flight home:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP