Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Winter escape 2017: Day 9

I didn't take any pictures from day 9 because we pretty much just got off the boat and flew home.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank R for planning the trip. That part of the process doesn't interest me at all. I'm lucky to be able to simply show up and be whisked away on an adventure.


It was as relaxing as a vacation can be with two crazy kids. They sure make it fun.



That was a lot of photos to process! I'm sure I missed some gems too. Think I'll take a few mornings off from editing/blogging before we return to our regular life coverage...

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP