Monday, February 6, 2017

Winter escape 2017: Day 7

A full day at sea.

Here's what our room looked like on the ship... V tells me the bunk beds were a highlight of the trip.


Here's what a sunrise from the top deck looks like:


Thank you, Omri boy, for ensuring we were up early enough to see the sunrise.


V spent some time at the Oceaneer's Club. She and I also watched Moana on the big screen. Omri had a nap. R and I each had some time to soak in the adult pool on our own.

We met the Frozen princesses:


Here's a look at more of the ship.


One of three pools:


Every time I grabbed a new ice cream cone, Omri took it from me.


Live jazz during dinner at Tiana's Place:


Three drinks!


After dinner each night there was an entertaining theater show (photos weren't allowed). This particular night we went to a pirate party on the top deck following the show. Arrrrrrggggh....


V went off dancing in the crowd but I couldn't get a clear shot of her.


Pirate Mickey zip-lined in:


Impressive fireworks for a boat!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP