Friday, February 3, 2017

Winter escape 2017: Day 4

Day 4 was an ambitious one. It started with a trip to El Yunque National Forest. It's a rain forest and we were actually hoping for some rain, but it didn't happen.


We hiked 3/4 mile each way to a...



... waterfall!


This shot taken by R puts it in better perspective:


This doesn't look terribly safe in retrospect:


All of us, minus Omri, made it into the frigid water.


I didn't get a picture of R in the water because I was too busy wrangling Omri on the rocks.


We stopped at a taco shop on the way down the mountain for a snack and a drink...


... right from a coconut:



Check out the view!



Omri met some aliens:


Veronica tried on some new clothes:


Then we stopped by Luquillo Beach:


V (and I) had a great time playing in the waves:


Omri wasn't as thrilled about the waves but still had fun in the sand.


It was a beautiful beach, more of a locals' spot.


I'm glad we had the chance to see some of Puerto Rico outside of our resort.


I'm pretty sure we had ice cream every day of this trip.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP