Saturday, September 19, 2015

Outtakes collection #8

This collection starts the day Omri was born. It's fun to look back and see a slightly alternate perspective of his whole life. Because it's been so long since I posted outtakes, I had a TON to choose from and had a hard time narrowing these down. Have a look at what I came up with...





















Someone is not happy:










An early experiment in HDR photography:


This is the house my dad grew up in:











Everyone wants a peanut butter pretzel:









This framing of my mother-in-law's lake home came out of not having a tripod, but I ended up kind of liking it:










He's still upset we didn't let him play with the burning candle:


This could have been a great shot but it was really blurry. I did my best to sharpen it but that really degraded the quality.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP