Tuesday, September 1, 2015

In the mountains

After the wedding weekend, we drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park.





You may recognize this spot... Vera-bean was here at right around the same age:



This time we stayed at the Silver Moon Inn.


They gave us supplies to make s'mores!



Washing her hands in the river:


The next morning I had a pretty awesome experience...


This herd of elk was bathing in Lake Estes:


Then they got out and walked right around me.


I'm still editing the set. The better shots will posted online (somewhere, eventually).


Here's the sunrise from that morning:


That day we drove to 12,000 feet.


Horned sheep:



The scale of this photo becomes more impressive if you can find the automobiles:


We also took a long (for the kids) hike to a waterfall:


One more from Estes Park:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP