Friday, October 14, 2022

Amber & Michael's wedding weekend

My cousin Amber got married at a beautiful winery about an hour northeast of here. I did not put much effort into photography at all, but here are a few iPhone shots.



First dance:


We stayed at an Airbnb 17 minutes away from the winery... but it took an hour to drive there due to traffic in Taylors Falls!


It looks like I'm wearing a weird hat:


The next day R and I grabbed some breakfast in town and took a walk around Interstate State Park:


It was gorgeous out there:


Grandma Linda was kind enough to watch the kids for us:


Congrats to Amber and Michael!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP