Friday, September 4, 2020

G&G week 2020

The kids spent two nights at Grandma & Grandpa F's house without us last week. Their cousins were there too. This has become a bit of a tradition at the end of summer, and it's always a lot of fun. I'm sure my dad has more photos from their time without us, but here are the few I got when R and I stopped in to pick the kids up.




The cold never bothered them anyway...



It's s'more time:




This was fun... Omri was really into the Keva Planks my dad checked out from the library. Here are a couple of our construction projects in action:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP