Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The Dragon Princess

There's been so much creativity going on around here lately! Last night our little Vera-bean performed as the title character in a play called The Dragon Princess. She had a lot of lines to memorize, not to mention stage directions, cues, etc. and I can't even tell you how impressed I was. She has come a long way since her first performance as a princess back in 2014.

The only bummer is that this play was meant to be held on a real theater, but apparently the stage was unavailable due to preparation for a larger-scale Lakeshore Players production.

Here's my video recording:


The star of the show:


Grandma Linda made it down for the performance:


(If you're wondering what is on Omri's face, we'll cover that another time, after I get caught up with Easter coverage. Unfortunately, it's not paint.)

Out for a celebratory pizza afterwards:


Congrats, Veronica! A job well done!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP