Tuesday, April 2, 2019

40

My 40th birthday seems like a worthy reason to post a photo of myself. It's been a good decade, defined to a large extent by the arrival of the two little people pictured here with me. I am a fortunate guy to have such a great family, to be healthy, and to feel fulfilled in so many ways.

I'm planning to spend the day exercising, journaling at Kopplin's, finishing off a roll of film on a few targeted locations, and going out to dinner at Borough. If the opportunity arises, I may even try to fit in an episode of Twin Peaks. Thank you to R for arranging for this perfect day and for my parents for coming into town to help watch the kids and celebrate with us.


Photo by R.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP