Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Christmas morning 2018

We had a great Christmas this year! The kids were at really fun ages for it. I wish I could have taken video and still photos at the same time, but I still managed to get a mix of both.

This video is one we will treasure in the years to come:


So excited!


Ready 2 Robot!


Omri has been into maps lately, so this Beginner's World Atlas is perfect for him:


Veronica got a drone:


Flying it inside the house is tricky--she already got it stuck in her hair once (photo by R):


Mal was so thoughtful to get the kids boxes of their favorite cereals as gifts:



Snowball makers from Great Aunt Karin and Uncle Drew:


Hermione ornament:


I got what I wanted!


Getting all the pajama portraits we can while the pajamas still fit the kids:


Time to work on the Treasure X three-pack:


Omri has been "cootering" around the house:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP