Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Christmas Eve 2018

Happy new year, everybody! Our Christmas coverage starts now...

The first gift of Christmas (I believe it was monster truck ornaments to commemorate our visit to Monster Jam):


V had a fever on Christmas Eve that carried into the next day, but she didn't let it get her down too much. Here she opened a new purple dress:


Ready for church:


Despite her illness, Veronica did two readings during the church service! (Believe it or not, Omri did a short "reading" as well, but I wasn't able to record it because we were up in front with him.)


Both kids sang in the choir!



Video coverage of the event:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP