Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Odds and ends from my birthday weekend up north

About to blow out my candles (photo by R):


Saturday morning with Grandma:


And Grandpa:


The woman below and I biked 15 miles to take a photo of the "Rock Cut" between Gilbert and Virginia, but I don't know if I'll be able to use it for my photo project anyway because it was more overgrown than expected. TBD.


The kids got some beach time:



And we visited Great Grandma K:


Not pictured: drinks at Boomtown and brunch at the Village Inn.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP