Monday, February 27, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa's laps

My parents were in town for the weekend. Unfortunately, Vera was feeling a little under the weather and was low on energy much of the time :-(.  But she was such a good sport about being sick and sure enjoyed all of the attention!  She didn't want to leave her grandparents' laps!  This was unusual because lately we haven't been able to keep her inside the house, let alone sitting still.  Maybe this was her attempt at keeping them here.



Tomorrow I'll post some pictures from our outing to the harbour.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP