Friday, February 3, 2012

Daycare

I took this shot of Veronica playing outside at her daycare yesterday. It makes me proud and kind of sad that she has this life away from me and R now. She hugs her caregiver when we drop her off, gives us a wave good-bye, and then finds a doll to play with or a book to read. She really seems to be enjoying her time there.

She can climb up and slide down that slide in the photo below all by herself.  I was so impressed.


Sorry for the slow down in posts this week. Life has been a little crazy, etc.  I've got some good content coming up!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP