Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yogurtland

You may have noticed that this week's photos have been more... let's say... domestic. We haven't been on as many adventures lately. Typically we have room to fit one outing into each day, and this week they have consisted of a trip to the pediatrician, Infant Times class, a sing-along with a guitar playing Mr. Putnee, and errand runs. This is all important stuff, but it's not terribly adventurous (nor photogenic).

During our errands today, we stopped for frozen yogurt on State Street. I had strawberry cheesecake and Dutch chocolate with brownie bits, banana slices, and white chocolate mini-chips on top. Vera had milk.


My time off of work is running short. Only a little over a week left. I want to make the most out of it.  More adventure to come!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP