Friday, October 27, 2023

V turns 13

Veronica had a very busy day on her birthday due to a 3.5 hour play rehearsal after school, so the celebration was spread out a bit. She enjoyed a latte when we went out for brunch on Sunday:


R found this great French place in Minneapolis (it was a good pick for our Moulin Rouge fan):


The lower level lounge is very rouge-y:


Hanging out in the city:


Back home... that's a lot of candles!


Reading some dialogue from her new Little Women pillow:


It's been kind of a crazy week all-around, so I hope we didn't miss too much in the shuffle. Turning 13 is pretty big deal. I hope this girl knows she is loved.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP