Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Christmas morning 2020

Hope everybody had a nice Christmas!


Our Christmas morning video is consistently my favorite recording of the year, although I have to miss some great photo opportunities in order to get it. I have a version of the video that is twice as long as this, but I think the shorter cut will do for readers of the blog:


Thankfully, I did get some still photos too...







This is their ninja line that we will install in the backyard after things warm up:



Photo by Veronica:



Our budding YouTuber in her mobile recording studio:


That was fun!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP