Friday, November 27, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

Like many other events this year, Thanksgiving was low-key. Low-key is also low stress, so I rather enjoyed it. But it was a bummer not to see extended family, especially for the kids who would have really loved some time with grandparents and cousins.


The weather worked out well for a morning Turkey Trot:


Our meal was amazing thanks to the Colossal Cafe's take-and-bake options. I only made the glazed the carrots and cranberry sauce.


I'm thankful for these three and for our health:


Veronica hosted trivia games for both sides of the extended family over Zoom:


Apple pie:


We finished the day with a viewing of E.T.. Veronica was reluctant to watch, but she agreed to check out the first 10 minutes, and it successfully pulled her in for the rest.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP