Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Return to the soccer field

The kids played another season of soccer this fall. My photo coverage is limited because I'm the assistant coach on Omri's team. This makes it difficult to attend Veronica's games and to take photos at Omri's. I have seen a lot of V's practices, however, and she is doing surprisingly well after taking a few years off. Omri has come a long way too, but he also just seems to have a lot of fun playing, which is the better takeaway. 


Here's one of the few shots I have of V in action:
 

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP