Monday, February 10, 2020

WBLUMC exhibition

I have a gallery of about 30 carefully selected photos on display at our church in White Bear Lake.


(Above photo taken by R.)

It was hard to narrow things down, but I stuck with some of my favorite shots from live music performances (for the music wing of the church) and, more prominently in the main hallway, a collection from my explorations in northern Minnesota.


A few of my Iron Range shots on the wall behind a bake sale:


The photos have been generating some good discussion and will be up for the next few months. I may try to add more documentation to this blog post as the exhibition goes on.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP