Sunday, August 27, 2017

Some much needed cousin time

The kids and I went up to my parents' house for a couple of nights last week. My niece and nephew were there as well.


These kids get along so well.


Ready to wash grandpa's car!




It was a fruitful trip photography-wise. Here are a sampling of the other subjects I found...



My dad and I were lucky enough to have second row seats for the Cactus Blossoms show at Iron World.



The sound was awesome!



I took a ton of shots of these guys and am still narrowing down my favorites.


Back to cousin time...


Playing Clue:



Flying airplanes:


It was a fun couple of days.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP