Friday, July 14, 2017

Fourthish

Sorry the blog has been so slow this week. I had three separate editing projects to work on before I could get to my personal photos, which have been piling up.

We went up to my parents for the lead up to the Fourth of July.


My 20th high school class reunion (photo credit to R):







My brother and his girlfriend:


Parade time:




Yes, it's the clown band:




In case you ever wanted to see the clown band playing on Ely Lake at 7am on the 4th of July (I was surprised they weren't in costume):


If a cat and mouse can get along, maybe we all can? The kids marching in the Eveleth morning parade, earning $10 each:


(For future reference: it was not worth it. We should have done the dedicated kiddie parade in Gilbert instead.)

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP