Wednesday, August 24, 2016

State Fair exhibition

My photo titled "The Gilbert Laundromat" was accepted into the fine arts exhibition at the Minnesota State Fair. I'm honored (and a little surprised) to have it included among some seriously impressive, inspiring works of art.

Here I am with my submission at a preview event held at the fairgrounds Tuesday night.


If I had known it had a real chance of being accepted, I would have printed the photo larger and put more thought into the frame choice... things to think about for next year.

Here's a closer look at the work:


Thanks for all the support!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP