Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dinos in space

Well, my computer is running for now, but I'm afraid to turn it off or reboot it. It was unable to boot when I picked it from the Geek Squad. They wanted to send it to their service center for 2-3 weeks and charge me even more for shipping and further repairs (potentially for a new motherboard). I'm giving it another shot on my own before I sign up for that and considering if I'd rather buy a new machine than spend a couple hundred bucks fixing this one. Plus, 2-3 weeks of not editing my movie at this point will drive me insane. Anyway, back to business for as long as I can...

We went to the Science Museum on President's Day. Here are a few pics.





We also saw the IMAX show and attended a reception with our church's youth group in honor of our pastor who is retiring:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP