Friday, August 9, 2013

MN 2013: Finale

Here are a few more that just didn't seem to fit anywhere else. I've also been adjusting some of the previous posts from this trip, swapping/adding/removing a few pics here and there. It might be worth another glance though if you are a completist.

This also seems like a good opportunity to make an announcement: We will be moving back to Minnesota next month!  R found a job in Arden Hills, and my company has been trying to relocate us, so we are saying good-bye to the paradise we found in Santa Barbara.  It's all happening very fast and the feeling is bitter-sweet.  I hope these latest posts have further explained our reasons for the move.









Another portrait by V:









The trip home:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP