Friday, May 17, 2013

One last wide angle

This will likely be the last photo I take with my cherished 10-22mm EF-S lens, as it is not compatible with my new (!) camera:


If you're interested in buying the lens, here's the Craiglist ad.  Let me know.

Yes, I have a new camera!  I will have less focal range at my disposal, at least for a while, but the trade off is more than worth it.  Not only does it produce great image quality, even in low light, it also opens up new possibilities for me in HDR and video.  I'm excited and have a few projects already in the works.


Photo samples coming soon...

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP