Thursday, September 20, 2012

"My cheese"

... That's what Veronica says when she wants her camera.


I've been letting her use our old point-and-shoot.


The other day she took this photo of me sewing a button on my shorts:


I wanted to preserve her vision so the shot is completely unedited, uncropped, etc.  Pretty impressive work, if you ask me.  She even obeyed the "rule of thirds."  And because my hands are in the shot you can tell I had nothing to do with taking it.

Portrait of the artist:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP