Friday, October 28, 2011

Colorado, part 2: Boulder & Estes Park

I'm having a tough time narrowing this set down, but here are some favorites...

Dusk on Pearl Street Mall in Boulder:


This little cutie had an ear infection during the trip, but she was such a good sport about everything:


Hydrating:


Hikers:


The start of the trail in Chautauqua Park, Boulder:


Who's navigating this expedition? (Not a particularly flattering picture of me, but I like it anyway):


Now entering Rocky Mountain National Park.



Dream Lake and Twin Owls:


I think she fell asleep during each of our four hikes:


Elk:


Just another great view (and the mountains are interesting too):


We stayed at the Stanely Hotel in Estes Park.  If you didn't already hear me blabbering about it on Twitter, this place was the inspiration for Stephen King's The Shining:


Out our window:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP