Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer northland trip: Ely Lake

There's no way I can narrow down all of the photos from our trip for a single blog entry, so I'll post a set from each of our four stops. Here's the first one...


Veronica went swimming in a lake four times while we were away.  I'm so proud of her!


The water was cold, but the weather was hot and humid... perfect for being on a lake.











No, Veronica didn't just age two years... This is her cousin Ellie:


These grandparents have their hands full:


Looking up to Uncle Trev (fyi: I posted a few shots of Trev's band on my other blog):


Ellie was very good at sharing with Veronica:


V's newest cousin, Tyler:


At the 3rd of July parade, V really seemed to enjoy the Virginia marching band (our rivals).  I'll have to talk to her about that.


We have increased by two since our family shot last year:


More to come. Thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP