Friday, February 11, 2011

A boy and his horse

There are a couple of extra peas staying in the pod this week. Grandma M has returned and she brought cousin E with her. You may remember cousin E's last visit from almost a year ago.

I've been working during the days, but last night we all visited the carousel together.

Here's the little guy riding off into the sunset:


This shot took me about 10 tries to get right... Good thing merry-go-rounds go around:


This one looks better in black and white:


Here we are riding in a horse-drawn carriage:


And here are a couple of spectators you may recognize:


More photos on the way!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP