Sunday, March 26, 2023

Animal Kingdom Lodge

After two very full days at parks, we thankfully had a rest day at our resort. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.



Similar photo, but dryer and with drinks:


We could see giraffes, zebras, etc. right off our balcony and from view stations like this:


This was the view from our room:


I didn't have any kind of zoom lens with me so photos of the animals were limited.


We had a great dinner at the lodge as well. These were the toppings for the naan:


Up next, it's back to the parks...

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP