Friday, March 24, 2023

Hollywood Studios

These photos from Florida are going to be kind of a mess. We have some that were taken by photographers at the park (usually the ones that include me in them), some taken with my cell phone, and some taken by automated cameras on the rides. I did not bring my Canon (big camera) to the parks.


Our first day was spent at Hollywood Studios, which included Galaxy's Edge:
      

We were up at sunrise to hit some rides:



This was taken at the start of The Rise of the Resistance, one of the more memorable rides from the day. The kids look like holograms:


Inside Olga's Cantina (aka the Star Wars bar):

Trying out the blue milk:


Love that Millennium Falcon in the background:


So cool (although, if you recall, we've seen it before, in California):


Inside:



Toy Story Land:




The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror was a favorite. This was the one ride we didn't get Omri on, but Veronica rode it twice, once with R and once with me.


It's an elevator where they drop you!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP