Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Animal Kingdom

I guess I didn't take a lot of pictures at the Animal Kingdom despite some really cool surroundings. That's me trying to be more present. Here's the Photo Pass shot of us in front of Mount Everest:


The Tree of Life:


Met a few old friends at Tusker House restaurant:



Floating islands in Pandora (the world of Avatar):


Waiting in line for the Dinosaur ride:


On the Dinosaur ride... R looks genuinely scared and Omri is covering his ears because it is so loud:


Expedition: Everest was a good thrill! We went on it twice:


Troopers on their way back to the lodge (R and I make an appearance in the reflection):
 

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP