Saturday, March 25, 2023

Epcot

Our second full day was spent at Epcot. Here we are in front of Paris:


Cloudy skies that day.


We got wet:


Lunch with the princesses:


Ariel was R's favorite growing up, so she had to get in this photo:


Under the big "golf ball":


My travel companions:


I think I just wanted to catch that monorail going by:


Great shot by R:


The photo below was from what was probably our favorite ride in all of Disney World, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. It was sort of like Space Mountain on steroids. The train gets pushed backward by the Big Bang at one point, revolves around the moon, and zooms around in the dark to some fun pop rock tunes. We went on it twice, and unfortunately Omri's face was hidden in both of the photos (the one below might have been my fault). Omri fell in love with roller coasters thanks to this ride!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP