Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Montreal

R and I were fortunate enough to fly up to Montreal to attend my new company's Christmas party last weekend. It was our first time there since 2006. The kids stayed back and enjoyed a weekend with Grandma Linda, doing fun things like attending a performance at the Children's Theater.

I didn't bring my big camera along. These are my iPhone shots, which you may have already seen on Instagram. I also took some on film that won't be developed for a while.

It was chilly out there!


We didn't have cell phone data up there, so we navigated the city with an old fashioned map:


Old Montreal has some beautiful architecture:


Notre Dame cathedral:


There was some kind of major movie shoot happening at this courthouse. These cranes were pointing huge lights in through a window:


R was looking sharp in this dress!


The holiday party was a lot of fun. We ate, drank, schmoozed, and danced.


Great party favor--an addition to my Sonos sound system:


Thank you, Equisoft, for a nice little getaway and to Linda for watching the kids!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP