Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Christmas continues

We headed up to my parents' place on Christmas afternoon. I thought it would be fun to get a group shot in the new addition on their house, which is still under construction. Hopefully we can get a similar shot in the finished room next year (we're also expecting a new niece or nephew to make an appearance).


More gifts:





This is a good one:


The next day we got outside for a bit:




And then we drove over to Grandpa R's house for even more celebrating...


V used Grandpa's headlamp to build some Legos:


Omri used a ray of sunlight the next morning:



Okay, I'm trying to fit a lot into this post in order to get it all out there before the end of the year...

Back at our place we had some visitors who were returning from their trip to Argentina. The kids enjoyed the time with their cousins.


And by now, I'm pretty sure we've all had enough Christmas. Time to think about 2020... Happy New Year, everyone!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP